Share your knowledge and experience to move forward the agenda of global safe abortion in IWAC 2019. You can submit abstract to oral or poster presentation in the following categories:
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Laws, politics and safe abortion
- Human’s rights and safe abortion
- Safe abortion technology
- Task shifting in safe abortion
- Knowledge sharing for abortion providers
- Innovation / Improvement in medical and surgical abortion services
- Medical education for safe abortion.
- Unmet needs in safe abortion provision
- Barriers to access safe abortion services
- Best Practice in abortion care and counseling
- Youth friendly services
- Social media and safe abortion
- New developments in family planning and contraception
- Very early medical abortion (VEMA)
- Value clarification
- Violence against women (VAW)
- Women empowerment
Please read this thoroughly before preparing your abstract.
- Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
- After the abstract title, list the author’s names and institutional affiliations; OMIT degrees, titles.
- The abstract must be included Objective, Method, Result, and Conclusion.
- The number of words in the text must not exceed 300; the whole abstract must be within one A4 page.
- Before submitting your abstract, please check the spelling and do language proof carefully. Your abstract will be published in the congress abstract book as received.
- Please noted that the congress accepts the abstract which is submitted by filling the online form only. Presenter is requested to enclose abstract in pdf format to be a reference of the special letter/symbol.
- All abstracts must be submitted to the congress website only.
- Deadline for abstract submission is November 15, 2018.
- The online submission system will be closed on November 15, 2018 at 00:00 hr. Abstracts submitted after the system closure will not be accepted.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the presenter only on or before November 20, 2018. If you have not received the notifying email by November 20, 2018, please contact the secretariat office.
Presenter is required to pay the registration fee payment not later than December 1, 2018 to have the abstract published in the congress abstract book. Should the author not follow either of these, IWAC reserves the right not to include the author’s work in the printed book.
|Abstract Submission is CLOSED now.|