CALL FOR ABSTRACT
The Scientific Program Committee of the 3rd International Congress on Women’s Health and unsafe Abortion (IWAC 2016) invites you to submit abstract(s) for 10-minutes oral presentations and/or poster presentation.
- Abstracts should describe original, unpublished work and be submitted using the online form at www.womenhealth.or.th/iwac/2016 only abstract submitted on-line will be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English only.
- Authors will be notified of the status of their submission, together with information on the presentation date and time by October 31, 2015. These presentations will be scheduled according to the theme.
- All accepted abstract will be published in the Congress Book.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in exactly the same form and condition submitted by authors.
- For multiple submissions, consistency in authors names should be maintained to avoid duplication in the Author index of the final program. The presenting author’s name should be listed first and underline
- Authors must disclose any potential conflict of interest for their research.
- If you wish to submit more than one abstract, each abstract must be submitted online separately.
Authors may choose among the following abstracts formats of content:
Standard format, including
- Introduction and objective
Qualitative Research Studies
- Discussion and recommendations
- Findings & discussions
- Online abstract submission is the easiest and most reliable method for sending abstracts. Visit our website at www.womenhealth.or.th/iwac/2016 and follow the links to Abstract Section. All necessary instructions will be available online
- Abstract submission format – Please use the following instructions:
- Complete the attached Abstract Submission Form
- Use the font “Time New Roman – 12” for the abstract
- The title should be capitalized in the TITLE box
- Type the author and co-author names, institution or organization, in the AUTHORS box. Initials will precede surname (i.e. M.A. Peters). Do not include degree and professional designations (I.e. Prof., Ph.D., M.D., etc.). Institutional affiliations should be indicated clearly.
- The name of the presenting author(s) should appear first, and should be underlined.
- Type the abstract in the BODY TEXT box. Must not exceed 250 words.
- Begin body text without indenting. Text must be single-spaced and justified at the left margin. Indent subsequent paragraphs, and do not blank lines between them.
- It is preferred that you send the abstract as an attached file in MICROSOFT Word format.
- If you are not able to submit the abstract via online system, please contact the congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Abstract Submission is Now Closed ***